Disco is a Latin word meaning - learn,
become acquainted with and acquire knowledge. DiscoG's mission is to design and
create fun educational apps for all ages.
Take the first step to help your child master the letters of the alphabet. This is a simple app with 4 activities through which toddlers can learn by touching, seeing and hearing the sound of each letter.
The interface is very easy to use and it is fun and engaging for you and your child. Each letter comes with an illustration demonstrating the use of each letter. For example, ‘G for Giraffe’ has a bright, coloured picture of the giraffe that is used to excite the toddlers and keep them focused.
The activities have been designed to help your toddler rapidly recognise letter shape and sounds. The app is suitable for children over 9 months old.
Available apps on App Store:
* DiscoG - English Alphabet for iPad
* DiscoG - French Alphabet for iPad
* DiscoG - Spanish Alphabet for iPad
* DiscoG - Italian Alphabet for iPad
* DiscoG - Portuguese Alphabet for iPad
* DiscoG - German Alphabet for iPad